|la Suvoda Software SRL|
|Data publicării||iunie 24, 2015|
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• An analytical thinker who is energized by delving into complex projects.
• A team player who puts the success of the team first.
• A go-getter who seeks out information, knowledge and development proactively.
• A fast learner that leverages core talents and skills rapidly in new and complex environments.
• A resourceful problem-solver who seeks out effective and efficient solutions.
• An achiever who always seeks to raise the bar higher.
• A true self-starter who deals well with uncertainty and ambiguity.
• A detail-oriented programmer who seeks efficiency in all aspects of software development.
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver custom software solutions that streamline the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
• Review user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented with the Suvoda software in the required timeframe.
• Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation.
• Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data.
• Manage the deployment of Suvoda IRT systems into all environments, completing all required documentation.
• Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems.
• Participate in the product research and development process by providing the engineering team with new solutions and ideas based on project experience.
• Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of Suvoda systems.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Bachelor's degree (in computer science preferred).
• Prior working experience with C#, .NET, and SQL Server.
• Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) a plus.
• High-achieving personality.
• Desire to learn and grow.
• Strong work ethic.
• Sense of ownership.
• Proactive attitude.
• Time management and organization skills.
• Attention to detail.